The Musée de l'Orangerie is open daily from 9am to 6pm except Tuesdays, 1 May, the morning of 14 July, and 25 December.
Last admission at 5.15pm
Museum cleared from 5.45pm.
Download the map of the museum.
Photography in the museum
Taking photographs is permitted, as long as this does not become a visual or audible source of irritation for other visitors.
Visit of Monet's Water Lilies
We invite you to discover this work in a quiet environment.
Musée de l’Orangerie
Jardin de Tuileries
Place de la Concorde (on the side of the river Seine)
In case of demonstrations or external events, for security reasons, access to the Tuileries Garden may be limited to the following entries:
- Louvre side (General Lemonnier Avenue)
- Seine / Léopold Sedar Senghor bridge
- Rue de Rivoli, level Rue de Castiglione
Metro: lines 1, 8, 12, Concorde station
Buses: lines 42, 45, 52, 72, 73, 84, 94, Concorde stop
- Cambon-Rivoli (n°1020)
- Assemblée Nationale (n°7009)
- Quai Anatole France-Musée d'Orsay (n°7110)
- Quai d'Orsay-Invalides (n°7112)
- Place de la Concorde (corner of avenue Gabriel and place de la Concorde)
- Pyramides (15, rue des Pyramides)
- Carrousel du Louvre (access via avenue du Général Lemonnier)
252, rue de Rivoli