To ensure the safety of our visitors, the Musée de l'Orangerie is strictly applying the security measures decided by the French authorities.
The museum is fully opened.
The introduction of carry-on luggages ("cabin luggage"), maximum format, is allowed.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and delay which may be caused by the extra security measures at the entrance.
The Musée de l'Orangerie is open daily from 9am to 6pm except Tuesdays, 1 May, the morning of 14 July, and 25 December.
Last admission at 5.15pm
Museum cleared from 5.45pm
Warning: access to the Water Lilies rooms limited
- The second Water Lilies's room will not be accessible from 5pm on March 17 and 18, 2019
- The two Water Lilies's rooms will not be accessible from 5pm on April 14th and 15th, 2019
Lines 1, 8, 12, Concorde station
Lines 24, 42, 52, 72, 73, 84, 94, Concorde stop
- Place de la Concorde (corner of avenue Gabriel and place de la Concorde)
- Tuileries (38, rue du Mont Thabor)
- Pyramides (15, rue des Pyramides)
- Carrousel du Louvre (access via avenue du Général Lemonnier)
252, rue de Rivoli
- 119, rue de Lille
- 2, rue Cambon