Group visits to the Musée de l’Orangerie
Visit the museum as a group and discover its permanent collection or its temporary exhibitions. Guided tours run by conference speakers from the Réunion des Musées Nationaux - Grand Palais are available. These offer a rich and dynamic approach to themed visits focusing on the artists whose works are on display and the artistic trends from the same period. You can create your own itinerary entirely independently with an unguided visit.
The Musée de l'Orangerie is open to groups with a reservation:
- every day except on Tuesday and bank holidays
- from 9.15 am to 6 pm (last entry: 4.15 pm)
- departure of a single group every 15 min
On Sunday, the museum welcomes groups from 9.15 am to 12.30 pm for unguided tours only.
No group visits are possible on the first Sunday of each month, nor on bank holidays.
You can book:
- for a free visit: until 31 August 2019
- for a guided tour: until 31 August 2019
As a result of the works in the spaces of the Walter-Guillaume collection, no group can be hosted at the Musée de l'Orangerie from September 4, 2019 to April 19, 2020 inclusive.
Since September 1st, you will have to pay by advance by card, bank transfer or check.
Please take note of the following new rates, available for any group according different options, whatever the number of people (6 pax minimum / 30 pax maximum):
- €190 for any time-slot for a self-guided tour (rate base)
And then, if you want to optimize your visit, you can add:
- €100 to get an audioguides package - that is to say €290
- €120 to get a 1h guided tour - that is to say €310
- €150 to get a 1h30 guided tour - that is to say €340
- €200 to get a 2h workshop (visit included) - that is to say €390
These packages cover admission-tickets for the whole group.
From that moment on you will be able to apply for an option that will be confirmed as soon as your payment would be paid in. Then you will get digital tickets by email the week before your arrival.
Time-slot rate base and every packages above are free for:
- school and students groups (7 pax minimum / 25 pax maximum)
- publics from social inclusion field and disabled persons
Except for the audioguides package.
Apply for a visit, and confirm your coming once you get your option approved by email.