Following the terror attacks in Paris on Friday, 13 November 2015 and to ensure the safety of our visitors, the Musée de l'Orangerie is strictly applying the security measures decided by the French authorities.
The museum is fully opened.
The introduction of carry-on luggages ("cabin luggage"), maximum format, is allowed.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and delay which may be caused by the extra security measures at the entrance.
The Musée de l'Orangerie is open daily from 9am to 6pm except Tuesdays, 1 May, the morning of 14 July, and 25 December.
Last admission at 5.15pm
Museum cleared from 5.45pm
The access to the Water Lilies will be limited:
- Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 9am to 10am, then from 3.45pm to 4.20pm
- Monday, November 4, 2018 from 5pm
Lines 1, 8, 12, Concorde station
Lines 24, 42, 52, 72, 73, 84, 94, Concorde stop
- Place de la Concorde (corner of avenue Gabriel and place de la Concorde)
- Tuileries (38, rue du Mont Thabor)
- Pyramides (15, rue des Pyramides)
- Carrousel du Louvre (access via avenue du Général Lemonnier)
252, rue de Rivoli
- 119, rue de Lille
- 2, rue Cambon