Group visits to the Musée de l’Orangerie
Visit the museum as a group and discover its permanent collection or its temporary exhibitions. Guided tours run by conference speakers from the Réunion des Musées Nationaux - Grand Palais are available. These offer a rich and dynamic approach to themed visits focusing on the artists whose works are on display and the artistic trends from the same period. You can create your own itinerary entirely independently with an unguided visit.
The Musée de l'Orangerie is open to groups with a reservation:
- every day except on Tuesday and bank holidays
- from 9.15 am to 6 pm (last entry: 4.15 pm)
- departure of a single group every 15 min
On Sunday, the museum welcomes groups from 9.15 am to 12.30 pm for unguided tours only.
No group visits are possible on the first Sunday of each month, nor on bank holidays.
Group-booking terms and conditions are changing from September 1st
- to visit the Museum until August 31st, the procedure keeps the same (reservation form to fill and payment on the spot) – Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to visit the Museum from September 1st, please call Booking-service of musées d’Orsay et de l’Orangerie from July 1st:
by email: email@example.com
calling +33(0)1 53 63 04 50 from Tuesday to Friday between 9.30 am and 2.45 pm
Our new rates
Any reservation for a visit from September 1st will have to be paid by advance by card, bank transfer or check.
Please take note of the following new rates, available for any group according different options, whatever the number of people (7 pax minimum / 25 pax maximum):
- €190 for any time-slot for a self-guided tour (rate base)
And then, if you want to optimize your visit, you can add:
- €100 to get an audioguides package - that is to say €290
- €120 to get a 1h guided tour - that is to say €310
- €150 to get a 1h30 guided tour - that is to say €340
- €200 to get a 2h workshop (visit included) - that is to say €390
These packages cover admission-tickets for the whole group.
From that moment on you will be able to apply for an option that will be confirmed as soon as your payment would be paid in. Then you will get digital tickets by email the week before your arrival.
Time-slot rate base and every packages above are free for:
- school and students groups (7 pax minimum / 30 pax maximum)
- publics from social inclusion field and disabled persons
Except for the audioguides package.
Apply for a visit, and confirm your coming once you get your option approved by email.
To visit the Museum until August 31st
Please fill this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. It must include the precise theme of your group visit (title of the temporary exhibition, permanent collection, etc.).
Groups wishing to benefit from group commentaries in the museum must be equipped with audiophones, with the exception of groups of children and specific exemptions.
Mandatory reservation fee (visit with or without a conference speaker): €40
Individual entrance ticket
Full rate: €9
Conference fee (1h30)
Full rate: €120